Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Blue light won’t stop blinking what kinda of usb do need

What should I try doing to fix this problem keep seen some thing about the charger
Are you using a walwart to charge with?? Or are you using a PC usb port??
I have found that some inexpensive walwarts go bad w/ no indication at all.
Try charging from a PC, and let it go for 35/45 mins. if your battery has not come up
to full charge, then the prob cd be the batt.
I don't care for the way Tello has its set up w/ just a blinking blue light, there's no in-
dication of how far along the process has gone and how much longer it has to go..
I prefer to use the Tello 3 port cradle to charge all three of my batts. I usually go to the
park or wherever w/ 3 fully charged units and fly 'til they're all depleted and then head
for home.
Try to remember, also, this little bird is basically a toy. Grant it, a somewhat expensive
toy for some of us, but it does have quite a few features that ten years ago would not
have been possible or even thought of.. Personally, I'd like to own an Octocopter w/
FLIR and a few other high tech do-dads, but (you know) I keep running out of GREEN
STUFF..

Hope this helps.........

What should I try doing to fix this problem keep seen some thing about the charger
Try other USB charger or cable observed..got same issue worse my battery draining fast 5mins flying can't fully charge only 76%... other battery no problem.... i return to Ryze for warranty

Try other USB charger or cable observed..got same issue worse my battery draining fast 5mins flying can't fully charge only 76%... other battery no problem.... i return to Ryze for warranty
I have same issue on mine. I'm using the cable supplied with the spare battery I bought.

Reactions: Zeno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipp.weisser@ksehingen