Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Bluetooth controllers

clgreen101

Reaction score
Hi wondering what the best bluetooth controller is for the Tello. It will be working with Android phones.

Thanks for the help

Best depends on what you consider most important for you. Video quality oder precision?

For video quality you need a wired USB OTG controller and a compatible phone. T1s is as good as any other PS3 compatible USB controller and works with Ryze Tello app.

Best precision in my view is either a real drone controller (flysky fs-i6x with USB adapter for example) or the Parrot Flypad.
These controllers will not work with Ryze tello app out of the box so you will need TelloFpv.

Best depends on what you consider most important for you. Video quality oder precision?

For video quality you need a wired USB OTG controller and a compatible phone. T1s is as good as any other PS3 compatible USB controller and works with Ryze Tello app.

Best precision in my view is either a real drone controller (flysky fs-i6x with USB adapter for example) or the Parrot Flypad.
These controllers will not work with Ryze tello app out of the box so you will need TelloFpv.
At the moment I would have to say "best" would be for a beginner. Trying to get my grandson started off...he is 7....I do like the idea of OTG. Does the T1S support OTG and Bluetooth if needed?

My 6 year old grandson loves flying with the Flypad with TelloFpv.

hi Volatello...
The flysky fs-i6x sounds like a great option but was wondering what was the purpose of the USB adapter..?
I have your app for iPhone, not sure if that can be used somewhere..?

hi Volatello..

flysky fs-i6x sounds like a great solution but why the USB adapter..?

At the moment I would have to say "best" would be for a beginner. Trying to get my grandson started off...he is 7....I do like the idea of OTG. Does the T1S support OTG and Bluetooth if needed?
T1s can handle both connections so a good choice for that purpose

hi Volatello..

flysky fs-i6x sounds like a great solution but why the USB adapter..?
You need to connect the fly sky to the phone, and for that you need an org adapter cable.

Won't work on iphone as iOS doesn't support generic USB gamepads. Only their expensive certified MFi gamepads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv