Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

BT Controller

Toto 369

Reaction score
hi guys ... i just want to know is there any other controller models that is compatible with tello .. i had my new tello with me for about 2 days flying it and getting familiar but i need some tacktile feel on my controls ..

any advice ?

Reactions: Davenwolf
hi guys ... i just want to know is there any other controller models that is compatible with tello .. i had my new tello with me for about 2 days flying it and getting familiar but i need some tacktile feel on my controls ..

any advice ?

The GameSir T1d ($29) works great with iOS—a huge improvement over using the virtual joysticks on your phone.

Interesting.

Do you connect the phone to the controller with bluetooth or wired?

Are you using the stock Tello app, the aTello app and/or the Octopous app?

Thanks.
If i can answer you question - it gets connected via bluetooth, well in my case. There is zero lag or pixelation with using the bluetooth connection. I use the stock Tello app and the ' another Tello Pilot " app. Works perfect. You dont need the Octopus app anymore, like in the beginning when the Tello came out. I am also using the GameSir T1s, with a Samsung S8+, on Oreo 9, and a older Huawei P9 lite. I also use the Xiaomi wifi Repeater 2 without any problems. Hope this helps you :)

Interesting.

Thanks.
Via bluetooth. I bought an OTG cable to try a direct link but that wouldn't work for me.

Interesting.

Thanks.
I have an ipega 9023 controller it works with octopus app but only flight control features .. it works for me since i just wanted to have a more tacktile feel on drone controls other features i just use the phone touch screen .. i have experience no lags and range issues..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv