Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Can anyone give me some guidance?

Novice79

Reaction score
My tello arrived 2 days ago, read the directions, synced it up, made my 1st flight ever and it was successful, I'm happy to say! After I turned it off and came back to it later, I turned everything on- the wifi signal showed on my phone-acted like it was connecting but the app never picked it up and the lights on tello stayed blinking. Tried multiple times to get it to work and had to delete the app from my phone and reinstall ...and I've had to do this for 2 days now. Is there something im missing? I have a Samsung S9. Thanks for any help in advance!

My tello arrived 2 days ago, read the directions, synced it up, made my 1st flight ever and it was successful, I'm happy to say! After I turned it off and came back to it later, I turned everything on- the wifi signal showed on my phone-acted like it was connecting but the app never picked it up and the lights on tello stayed blinking. Tried multiple times to get it to work and had to delete the app from my phone and reinstall ...and I've had to do this for 2 days now. Is there something im missing? I have a Samsung S9. Thanks for any help in advance!
TRY THIS UNINSTALL THE APP AND REINSTALL IT ONE LAST TIME AND NOW ACTIVATE THE APP ONLY (DO NOT POWER UP THE TELLO YET!) AND WAIT UNTIL IT COMES UP WHERE IT TELLS YOU TO POWER UP THE TELLO AND WATCH THE LIGHT BY THE CAMERA LET TELLO GO FULLY THROUGH THE MULTI COLOR LIGHTING UNTIL YOU WILL SEE BLINKING LIGHT OF YELLOW (FAST) THEN HIT CONNECT TELLO NOW I AM ASSUMING YOU DID THE TELLO FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR YOUR TELLO IF NOT YOU NEED TO DO THAT JUST FOLLOW EXACTLY HOW IT SAYS TO I MYSELF GOOFED UP ON THIS AND HAD TO REDO MINE I HOPE THAT THIS HELPS YOU BROTHA AND CONGRATS ON GETTING YOUR AWESOME TELLO AND GOD BLESS ?✝️? SINCERELY CLAY B.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv