Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Can I use t1s connect to my iPhone x and control Tello?

I have a T1D and an iPhone XR and it works perfectly. The T1D can only be used to control Tello and cannot be used to play games. Not a problem for me as I’m not a gamer anyway.

Unfortunately, there are no other apps other than the stock app from Ryze that can be used with iPhone. I’d love to be able to use aTello Pilot or TelloFPV but I’d have to buy an Android device.

Chris

Yes, it is a closed system and the downside is not as much development, however with a closed system comes a very stable platform. You only have to do a little bit of reading on the other Pilot forums to see all the problems with android devices.

Yes, it is a closed system and the downside is not as much development, however with a closed system comes a very stable platform. You only have to do a little bit of reading on the other Pilot forums to see all the problems with android devices.
I fly drones for a living and use both android and ios devices. You would be surprise how unstable the apps are on ios as well. Nothing as scary as flying in a tight spot and your app crashing or having to cancel a flight, because the app wont get video feed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv