Hello Tello!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

GameSir T1s not working

wian

Hi, looking at the back of the DJI Tello package it seemed to show a GameSir T1s bluetooth controller. So I ordered one and it arrived today. It pairs to my phone immediately, but the Tello App doesn't recognize it. I searched online whether I was doing anything wrong and came accross this page. Seems that T1 and T1s are not supported and GameSir is about to launch a new T1d controller specifically for the Tello. Really annoying.

If there is any way to fix it, please let me know.

Clinton1

Yes, that is true, but i also posted here that you can get your T1s working with the Tello. It is a bit of a work around, but it is working. I fly only with the controller and it is working perfect for me.
Here is the video that i used, again:

Tello IOS App 1.1.6 for IPhone and IPad was launched yesterday. Good thing is my 2 Tello now connected with my GameSir T1s controller. Just need to go to Bluetooth Controller Settings to connect the Gamesir Controller. Btw, my Tello Firmware is still on 01.03.01.03 with no update yet. I've been using the Nimbus Controller on my IPhone X and IPad Pro 9.7" for about 1 month.

tonyt76

Tello IOS App 1.1.6 for IPhone and IPad was launched yesterday. Good thing is my 2 Tello now connected with my GameSir T1s controller. Just need to go to Bluetooth Controller Settings to connect the Gamesir Controller. Btw, my Tello Firmware is still on 01.03.01.03 with no update yet. I've been using the Nimbus Controller on my IPhone X and IPad Pro 9.7" for about 1 month.
Which controller do you like better, the Nimbus or the Gamesir?

In the long run, I think Nimbus with Apple MFI Certification will make the Nimbus much long lasting. The BT connection for T1s is also a bit cumbersome as compared with the immediate BT connection of Nimbus. Finally, a Nimbus with designated phone holder is much more expensive than a T1s.

Hi, looking at the back of the DJI Tello package it seemed to show a GameSir T1s bluetooth controller. So I ordered one and it arrived today. It pairs to my phone immediately, but the Tello App doesn't recognize it. I searched online whether I was doing anything wrong and came accross this page. Seems that T1 and T1s are not supported and GameSir is about to launch a new T1d controller specifically for the Tello. Really annoying.

Is your phone an android or iphone? If it's an android, you can try by using Octopus app. Please see my post here

Tom 19941

Download the app 'Octopus'. I downloaded that app today and am flying the Tello via a Gamesir T1.

Is there any other free and no root app besides octopus for using a BT controller? In octopus the right joystick behaves more like multiple slides (it is named PoV joystick) and not like a normal analog joystick, and does not allow fine control.
Or maybe there is a setting I missed?

kalevala

New Tello pilot here. Just got the GameSir T1s today. Had problems connecting to it from an iphone. This thread helped me out. Thanks! Anyway, just listing the steps from the GameSir site here are well for others:

1. Please install the latest Tello app on your device, if already installed, please update the firmware version to the latest version by going to Tello>Setting>Advanced Setting>Firmware Version>Update.
2. On the device, go to Setting>Bluetooth and turn on the Bluetooth.
3. Press Y+HOME button on the GameSir gamepad for 2 seconds to activate the gamepad.
4. The indicator light will flash now.
5. On the Tello app, “GameSir-Games” will be displayed in “Bluetooth controller setting”.
6. Tap “GameSir-Games” and pair with each other.
7. When the indicator light turns on and stay solid, the pairing is successful.
Note: if the pairing fails, please press HOME to turn off the gamepad and repeat step 3-7 to try again.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRONES&CIA IMPORTAÇÕES