Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

close bluetooth to solve frame skip issue?

however, I tried the same step but still skip frames;-( Anyone pls try if it works?

No difference on mine using Android. I have always started the app then power up the drone and then connect. No difference if BT is on or off. I should try it outside maybe. Still has skip

Reactions: Rob stowell
If you close the Bluetooth than you can’t to FPV with VR Goggles!

Has anyone asked Ryze Robotics and asked them if this is the case, and if so are they going to fix it?

Heard from them today. On a positive note, if i open the grey thumbnails in pixlr, they are fine.

_____

Thank you for contacting Ryze Technical Support.

In regards to your concern, the grey square issue on the pictures and the video lag has is a known issue with the latest firmware version of the drone. Our Engineers are currently working on it in fixing this issue in the next firmware update.

We don't have any news yet on when will the next update come. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Reactions: Avellas
Heard from them today. On a positive note, if i open the grey thumbnails in pixlr, they are fine.

_____

Thank you for contacting Ryze Technical Support.

In regards to your concern, the grey square issue on the pictures and the video lag has is a known issue with the latest firmware version of the drone. Our Engineers are currently working on it in fixing this issue in the next firmware update.

We don't have any news yet on when will the next update come. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Thanks for the info; it is much appreciated. Look forward to the next firmware upgrade.
Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv