Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Confirmed Controllers

Jesse13g

Reaction score
Confirmed iOS Controllers

Gamevice - GV156 for iPhone 6/6s/SE
GV157 for iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X
GV140 for iPad Mini

Mad Catz C.T.R.L.i - Any device with iOS 7 and up

PXN Speedy - Any device with iOS 7 and up

SteelSeries Nimbus - Any device with iOS 7 and up

MOGA Ace Power - iPhone 5/5c/5S/SE

Confirmed Android Controllers

From reading through the forum and searching online it seems there is no controller that is confirmed to be working on Android for now. Perhaps the soon to be available Gamesir T1D will be the first.

If you have any other controller and can confirm that it is working please let me know and I will update the list.

Reactions: Supersonic
Well, it is nowhere close to confirmed working Android but it looks like people that are capable and willing to create a mapping for their controller and the tello app it looks like a hackish/workaround solution: Compatible Controllers for Ryze Tello

Lets hope Ryze sorts this out in a reasonable time and fashion ...

Reactions: Tom 19941
Well, it is nowhere close to confirmed working Android but it looks like people that are capable and willing to create a mapping for their controller and the tello app it looks like a hackish/workaround solution: Compatible Controllers for Ryze Tello

Lets hope Ryze sorts this out in a reasonable time and fashion ...
Yes, i can confirm that this method do work. It is now the only way i fly my Tello, and it is much more fun, than with the virtual sticks on phone.

How’s the video? Any frame skipping and video lags when compared to withou a controller?
Hi mate, I don’t think it’s improves the video feed.
I just found it easier to fly on the sticks.
I’m sure once you got a hang of it on your phone it would be fine if you don’t have a controller

Gamevice GV157 works on iPhone 6s/6s Plus/8/8 Plus but it causes the iPhone 7/7 Plus to reboot very often.

Hi mate, I don’t think it’s improves the video feed.
I just found it easier to fly on the sticks.
I’m sure once you got a hang of it on your phone it would be fine if you don’t have a controller
Thanks. I agree that the controller gives you a totally immersive flight experience. It’s unfortunate though that the Bluetooth seems to interfere with the wifi signal that may be causing the video lag/frame skipping. Hopefully Ryze will fix this on the next firmware upgrade and I hope it’s soon!

Reactions: Forestjim
Gamevice GV157 works on iPhone 6s/6s Plus/8/8 Plus but it causes the iPhone 7/7 Plus to reboot very often.

Hi all
I am using a new GV157 gamevice controller with my iPhone 7plus. Overall I love the GV and am very happy but as I posted recently I did have a flyaway the other day. I don’t know if the GV was the cause.

I have had no iPhone reboots but was wondering where you saw this information that there were some issues when using a 7 or 7 plus.

Thanks for any links

J

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv