Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Counter weight ?

Kwod4

Reaction score
I was wondering if I added a little extra weight to the rear of the Tello like a five pence coin if it would help with viewing if fast speed mode ?
Has any one else tried in a similar way if so what was your outcome ?

Reactions: Zeno
I was wondering if I added a little extra weight to the rear of the Tello like a five pence coin if it would help with viewing if fast speed mode ?
Has any one else tried in a similar way if so what was your outcome ?
Good idea but never think like that xd i already done that but not bcoz of camera...it for decoration ?FB_IMG_15376831716358970.jpg

Reactions: Kwod4
It will not work. You will only put additional stress on the motors. The drone will do what it takes to reach the angle that your control input requires. But you can adjust the maximum angle in the tell app when in fast mode.

Reactions: WARPSPEED
It will not work. You will only put additional stress on the motors. The drone will do what it takes to reach the angle that your control input requires. But you can adjust the maximum angle in the tell app when in fast mode.
Can you explain that setting? because i keep mine to maximum...but idk what's the good setting.... like what yours?
I also thinking that's the speed of your Tello... correct me!

Can you explain that setting? because i keep mine to maximum...but idk what's the good setting.... like what yours?
I also thinking that's the speed of your Tello... correct me!

Of you limit the angle, you will not be able to accelerate as fast and you will not be able fly in as strong wind.
In windless conditions, the view will be less jumpy. But in windless, slow mode will give you even smoother video.

Reactions: Kwod4
Of you limit the angle, you will not be able to accelerate as fast and you will not be able fly in as strong wind.
In windless conditions, the view will be less jumpy. But in windless, slow mode will give you even smoother video.
You mean because i keep it at maximum..it limit my angle??? please answer what setting you got? By default mine is set to maximum... i never yet adjust that setting.

Maximum angle allows for fastest acceleration and highest wind speed, but more jumpy video. Lower angle means slower acceleration and less ability to fly in wind, but more steady video. But for steady video, I believe only slow mode has video stabilization.

Reactions: Zeno
Maximum angle allows for fastest acceleration and highest wind speed, but more jumpy video. Lower angle means slower acceleration and less ability to fly in wind, but more steady video. But for steady video, I believe only slow mode has video stabilization.
Thank you very much ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843