Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Custom case

Wbrownj

Reaction score
Hey again,
Thought I’d share some pics of the carrying case I made for my Tello. I do have a small commercial one for when I want to travel light but this one I put together holds a few more bits and bobs ?
CC4F26AB-0097-4528-86B0-B74299EC215A.jpeg
On the top is a small PGYTECH sunshade for my phone so I can better see the screen.

38F53752-D451-4F17-8FE7-E47131C9089D.jpeg
Then there is the tello, the WiFi extender and it’s power bank.

02BBA68E-012B-4E0C-8F42-B9C3B92245BD.jpeg
On the right hand side are two spare batteries (battery A is in the tello).
There is also a small section for cables.

935334E5-1A31-4A6E-9BDC-26E9F21EAE6B.jpeg
The plastic box holds spare props, my navigation light and any other small bits.

The only bit that does not fit in this case is the GameSir controller that only arrived today...
Mmm, perhaps I feel a new project coming on ??

Happy flying,
J

Hey again,
Thought I’d share some pics of the carrying case I made for my Tello. I do have a small commercial one for when I want to travel light but this one I put together holds a few more bits and bobs ?
View attachment 592
On the top is a small PGYTECH sunshade for my phone so I can better see the screen.

View attachment 593
Then there is the tello, the WiFi extender and it’s power bank.

View attachment 594
On the right hand side are two spare batteries (battery A is in the tello).
There is also a small section for cables.

View attachment 595
The plastic box holds spare props, my navigation light and any other small bits.

The only bit that does not fit in this case is the GameSir controller that only arrived today...
Mmm, perhaps I feel a new project coming on ??

Happy flying,
J
Very very nice! I'll take one '

Haha... many thanks Doug D
There are some really nice cases on eBay etc. but the list of accessories I seem to buy just gets longer and longer. I think that I will wait for my kit list to plateau before buying another ??
Happy flying

J

has anyone found a case to carry tello + accessories AND the steelseries nimbus controller?

I lucked out and had an old slr camera bag lying around (Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home Camera Bag MD-05-07A B&H Photo) that works a treat. Big pocket for drone and controller (need to sort out a divider) and plenty of pockets for batteries, wifi extender, spares, cables etc. Bonus is easy carrying as you just sling it over your shoulder. Sadly now discontinued but sure there’s some other similar options.

Attachments

• ABE991FF-9A54-44E8-81EE-1DCD8C29C928.jpeg
    ABE991FF-9A54-44E8-81EE-1DCD8C29C928.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843