Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

DIY Leg extensions for Tello

Donny66

Reaction score
I used 4 BD Ultra—Fine Nano Pen Needles (plastic cover only (without the needles of course). Here are pics of my drone with my DIY landing gear that weighs very little. If you know anyone that uses these pens get them as they are disposable and fit well.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ahmadreza

Reaction score
Your idea is cool. But I don't think it's a necessity for tello because I just use palm take off and landing. Its kinda cruel for this little bird to deal with hard surfaces

Donny66

Reaction score
Your idea is cool. But I don't think it's a necessity for tello because I just use palm take off and landing. Its kinda cruel for this little bird to deal with hard surfaces
They actually fit well and I land it perfectly on my hand. I want to see if I mod a little LED on the bottom and need the extra clearance. If not I will put the LED on top.

Ahmadreza

Reaction score
They actually fit well and I land it perfectly on my hand. I want to see if I mod a little LED on the bottom and need the extra clearance. If not I will put the LED on top.
Well done, it's a good idea, but consider the weight not to put extra load on those little motors.
Show us the results.
Good luck.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myhk2