Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

DJI Ryze Tello Footage "Wonderful - Magelang"

Amazing work
Butiful video..very well done
This small drone dose a great job.
it is not the drone all
..it is sllot within the flyer hands and mind

Reactions: Daantello and Tone
Amazing work
Butiful video..very well done
This small drone dose a great job.
it is not the drone all
..it is sllot within the flyer hands and mind
thank you very much sir..
i just enjoy my life, try to go to wherever i want go. refresh my mind and my soul by visit some beautiful place and bring my Tello on the bag:)

Reactions: Daantello
hire is the video from my journey with my Tello in 2018
I like the video, the editing and the music...but I can hardly believe that footage is from a Tello. There are shots that have been taken well above 10m height...I dont like fake videos - there is no need for that as the Tello is great for what it is and can do within it's limitations. It will only disappoint people if they cannot achieve the same results as yours...since they are simply not achievable with the Tello.

Love your vids!
Very nice how you very skillfully control the little Tello to get the smoothest footage off of it! Very impressive. You're clearly not afraid to take it 'out there'! Keep those videos coming.

I like the video, the editing and the music...but I can hardly believe that footage is from a Tello. There are shots that have been taken well above 10m height...I dont like fake videos - there is no need for that as the Tello is great for what it is and can do within it's limitations. It will only disappoint people if they cannot achieve the same results as yours...since they are simply not achievable with the Tello.
LOL these accusations.
Have you heard about wifi extender ?

Reactions: Ansia
You do know the Tello can reach 30 meters from take off point? None of Black Swan's videos are fake, as you call them.

Here is proof of many who have done this.

MY first 30m high
30 metre high club....Post your photos :)

Reactions: Tone and Daantello
You do know the Tello can reach 30 meters from take off point? None of Black Swan's videos are fake, as you call them.

Here is proof of many who have done this.

MY first 30m high
30 metre high club....Post your photos :)
Thx for showing us. What app are you using? (Do you have adroid)

LOL these accusations.
Have you heard about wifi extender ?
Hi Ansia, yes I have and even ordered one....not received yet. They are not accusations...just my educated opinion based on data that is provided by the very same developers of the Tello...10m height max! Ask the developers if you do not beleive me ;). Now, when I get my Extender, I will have a go and try to prove myself wrong, come back to this thread and admit It....fair enough? I just hope I am wrong!

Hi Ansia, yes I have and even ordered one....not received yet. They are not accusations...just my educated opinion based on data that is provided by the very same developers of the Tello...10m height max! Ask the developers if you do not beleive me ;). Now, when I get my Extender, I will have a go and try to prove myself wrong, come back to this thread and admit It....fair enough? I just hope I am wrong!
You are right. Originally the max height of the Tello was 10m. It was upgraded to 30m a few months ago with a firmare update.

sorry but i will show you how i made my video with tello, also i'll show you my render setting for my video on youtube. you can watch in this video :

The newest update firmware from ryze tech, Tello can fly above 10m and the limit is 30m:)
sorry for my bad english, Regard from me:)

Reactions: ph2t and Tone
Love your vids!
Very nice how you very skillfully control the little Tello to get the smoothest footage off of it! Very impressive. You're clearly not afraid to take it 'out there'! Keep those videos coming.
thank you very much sir..but i'm still newbie with drone, i still want to improve my pilot skill:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv