Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Do you have any advice on how to use Telleo and MM for UAV Education Programs?

I run a drone club for 4-5th graders at my school. Click the link in my bio to goto my resource site. I use Tellos, I do not have a Mavic mini. I also have some instructional videos on YouTube under "Knox Flight Group "

Hello
in the spring semester we had a drone club that met monthly at an elementary school in Killeen, Texas. i can send you the schedule of the teaching sessions. We used Tello's and DJI Mavic Mini's We are working on new activities for the next spring semester. We did mostly precision flying through hoops, etc. and photography. It was all done in a gym, indoors. We are now working on drop releases, speakers, ham radio and CERT's ( community emergency response team - a FEMA program. . We integrated math and physics of sound, light, electricity, and electronics. This is for the upper graces. We also integrated the drone activities into our 3d Printing program by designing and printing parts for the drone, such as top and bottom mounts, and LED's. We taught coding for thje Tello EDU for autonomous flight, and to make the LED's light, flash, and change colors. you can see our work on youtube channel MECATX. You can contact me at dfkott@aol,com. We also mentor students tin STEM/STEAM subjects. I have some free time next week, if you would like to meet. I will be working on a book next week on 3d printing, over Xmas a book on the micro-drones. keep the club going, we need more drones in education.

Reactions: Kyle Knox

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan