Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Drifting

Tgjensen

Reaction score
Have any one experienced the Tello loosing connection and start to drift when flying low about 1foot to half a meter ? Can it bee, that it thinks it landing ? But i dont see why you have to loose connection and Tello start to drift. You can still controll the hight most of the time and regain control the Tello reatches 1-1,5 meters or higher. It does the same thing no matter if i youse controller gamesir t1d or iphone X

normal. Tello restricts attitude angles when below 1.5-2m the lower you are the less tilt angle Tello uses. When hovering very low Tello starts to drift in the slightest wind or even its own turbulence.
Happens even if you fly low over a table / balcony / rooftop. A few Tellos have been crashed or lost due to this ill conceived "safety feature"

Its a firmware thing, only ryze can fix it, but I think they actually wanted it that way.

Thanx for reply now i know that my Tello works fine ? its still very annoying ? Ryze should change it ?they should also make it possible to override the wind is too high message, when trying to do 360, up and away, and flips (at your own risk ofc)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode