Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

drone keeps flying backwards

Rom13IL

Reaction score
Hey, hope everyone's day has been well today!

My tello somtimes (quite often tho) just start to fly backwards and a bit to the right while hovering.. It did crush quite a bit so I replaced the propellors but it didn't seem to change anything.. Is there another way to fix it? i tried the IMU test thingy on the offecial app and it flashed a green light on every state so I am kinda lost...

Would programming it to fly a bit to the oppisete side be affective? and how hard would it be if it is? It doesn't sound reasonable to me to make it but if I am wrong i will try it out..

It doesn't seem to constant too, so i tried also flying it with windows closed, with the official app, with extra phone lighting and none of them seem to work so I am a bit worried because I am using it for the end project in my school...

Thanks and sorry if this question may have been already asked, I just didn't find an appropriate solution

Hey, hope everyone's day has been well today!

My tello somtimes (quite often tho) just start to fly backwards and a bit to the right while hovering.. It did crush quite a bit so I replaced the propellors but it didn't seem to change anything.. Is there another way to fix it? i tried the IMU test thingy on the offecial app and it flashed a green light on every state so I am kinda lost...

Would programming it to fly a bit to the oppisete side be affective? and how hard would it be if it is? It doesn't sound reasonable to me to make it but if I am wrong i will try it out..

It doesn't seem to constant too, so i tried also flying it with windows closed, with the official app, with extra phone lighting and none of them seem to work so I am a bit worried because I am using it for the end project in my school...

Thanks and sorry if this question may have been already asked, I just didn't find an appropriate solution
Try a recalibration of all the characteristics,,

Change all the props, the correct ones on the correct motor. Clean the two VPS sensors underneath. Make sure in airplane mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv