Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Duplicate photos

John M

Reaction score
Newbie needs help. On my phone I just started getting 2 copies of all photos taken with Tello. It also seems like a long time between when I can snap pictures. The timer is always counting. This just started happening. Is this a Tello problem or a phone setting? I am using the Tello fpv app. Any help appreciated.

The tello fpv have an option U probably selected already where it crops and level all pics that you have taken. Just take a close look at the horizons and you will see that some have been leveled. You can also check the file name and will notice them ending with the word level. You will really appreciate this feature when you have taken a few nice shots and because of the wind then realize they look bad because the tello was at an angle. This automatically fix that for you but still keep the skew ones?

Reactions: Kyle Knox
@Koedoe888 explained it very well.
The next version will only save the second photo if there is a significant tilt to correct (5 degrees)

As for downloading, well the original app is just as slow. It just does not tell you so prominently (you have to carefully check the shutter icon). Download time depends mostly on photo quality setting, wifi signal quality, and a bit on video bitrate selected (lower bitrates => more bandwidth for photo download).
I have seen photos take about a minute to download, nothing to worry

Reactions: Guorium
Great info. I must have selected the setting recently and didn't realize exactly what it did. Thank you both.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843