Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Early morning at Tin Can Bay, Australia, bit cloudy, but at least wind has eased off to fly my Tello.

Yes, thank you for thinking of us. Devastating for so many. Seems like no end to it, been going on for so long now.

Reactions: Terry
Must be a living nightmare not knowing what the future holds, hope the weather changes to reverse it all enough to put them all out..

Reactions: Terry
No, the current fires are mainly affecting coastal towns south of Sydney, right down to over the Victorian border. It's a massive fire front with so many fires joining up. Likely to get even worse tomorrow with hotter temps and strong winds predicted again.

Oh man that’s sickening to hear that it’s likely to get worse, we’re getting footages on tv over here in Uk that it’s all around Australia hope it flipping rains ASAP..least ur safe bet air is bad tho..

I'm near Brisbane, we had fires around us before Xmas, had smoke in air for weeks. Finally cleared near us. But every State has been affected badly at some stage. So many holidaymakers stuck in coastal towns down south now. A naval ship has arrived in one town today and taking out a thousand holidaymakers, as all local highways blocked by fires and fallen trees.

Ur near the coastline too..This is definitely going down in history as it’s worst it’s ever been I believe, a friend of mine has just moved from Uk to live wiv you guys, where about I don’t know, I think that there definitely should be more help arriving from other countries to help out in every way..

Yeh, need a few more big jumbo jets converted to drop fire retardant. The fire fronts are too large for the firefighters on ground to do much

Yea I can imagine how large they are & intense heat coming off them..?...converted jumbo planes would be awesome

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv