Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Firmware 01.03.18.03 is out!!

Cheef

Reaction score
The new firmware is available for download. It seems to have fixed the choppy video issue (as long as your connection is strong). I don’t know if that’s because the Wi-Fi connection seems, or is, better. I can’t comment on if the coding issue has been fixed yet, as I have not tried it. The drone seems more responsive to controls now as well (I’m snot using a controller yet).
It would be great if the app can remember my photo quality and video but rate settings. It remembers your metric/imperial option but not photo/video options. I’m sure that will be fixed in a future firmware update.
This is a great little drone for the price!

I don't know about you, but since I got my firmware update my videos are more stable, smoother. I'm beginning to see my Tello as a mini-Mavic, so controllable and responsive but on a small scale.

Upgrade didn't help me at all :rolleyes: Must be an Android thing. I thought a Galaxy Tab s-2 would work but it doesn't so I'm stuck with my S7 edge & just have to live with the choppy video.

Still using my Moto X 1st gen, (2013) , works great, still holds an all day charge

I did notice later that none of my pic/vid files have the gray bars anymore so that is a plus. Could be an android thing though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv