Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

flying experience

Ngwinamila

Reaction score
Hello fellow pilots. I would like to share my flying experience based on my two days flying sessions. Before I dive into details, I should admit that tello is a amazing little bird in the sky and no regrets to have it. Every flight session was epic & fun. I have noticed few issues, first, flying in fast mode atleast helps to beat the wind to some extent. Its wise to keep propeller guards attached to the aircraft to protect the propellers. Also, flying an open field is good and fun than indoor. fly aways from obstacles because the aircraft can't sense them. Here some pics of my flight session. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 1539086417447.jpg
    1539086417447.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 1539182788049.jpg
    1539182788049.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Hello fellow pilots. I would like to share my flying experience based on my two days flying sessions. Before I dive into details, I should admit that tello is a amazing little bird in the sky and no regrets to have it. Every flight session was epic & fun. I have noticed few issues, first, flying in fast mode atleast helps to beat the wind to some extent. Its wise to keep propeller guards attached to the aircraft to protect the propellers. Also, flying an open field is good and fun than indoor. fly aways from obstacles because the aircraft can't sense them. Here some pics of my flight session. Enjoy!

Hi,
A tip for flying in high wind is to remove the propguards, they make the drone catch more wind due to more surface on the sides. Second, buy a wifi-extender, for example the "Xiaomi wifi repeater 2". I have it and it makes flying much more fun and you can fly farther away, plus video is much better. My last tip is that if you find yourself beginning to loose signal or if the drone starts to drift away from you, turn the drone so that it is facing you and your phone. The antennas are in the front legs and i have seen tests on youtube that shows that it is significant difference on flying facing away from you or not.
/Oscar

Reactions: Ngwinamila and Zeno
Hi,
A tip for flying in high wind is to remove the propguards, they make the drone catch more wind due to more surface on the sides. Second, buy a wifi-extender, for example the "Xiaomi wifi repeater 2". I have it and it makes flying much more fun and you can fly farther away, plus video is much better. My last tip is that if you find yourself beginning to loose signal or if the drone starts to drift away from you, turn the drone so that it is facing you and your phone. The antennas are in the front legs and i have seen tests on youtube that shows that it is significant difference on flying facing away from you or not.
/Oscar
thanks a lot for good flying tips. appreciate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv