Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Flying Tello FPV

The_5treet

Reaction score
Been waiting for the wind to drop so I can fly Tello with FPV goggles, I have a small AIO AKK 5.8ghz I sit on top of Tello and use goggles to fly around, not quiet 100% used to flying full fpv yet especially with the wind . Might post a video of some of the flying I did today, nothing special like I said just starting to get used to it.
Has anyone else tried this yet.

Reactions: akward59
But isn't using the tello camera and the TeloFPV software simpler? I didn't understand the need to use an external camera.

Watch this video of a friend who can reach a distance of 2500 meters with Tello. Notice his waist where there is an aluminum dish to increase the signal from the repeater even more.

But isn't using the tello camera and the TeloFPV software simpler? I didn't understand the need to use an external camera.
It's feels like a more emersive experience of flying to use goggles than looking down on to a phone screen that your holding.

Watch this video of a friend who can reach a distance of 2500 meters with Tello. Notice his waist where there is an aluminum dish to increase the signal from the repeater even more.

Thats pretty awesome, but I can't imagine me carrying around a dish :)

Understand. But I put the phone on a google cardboard and have a similar experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv