Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Flying Tello FPV

The_5treet

Reaction score
Been waiting for the wind to drop so I can fly Tello with FPV goggles, I have a small AIO AKK 5.8ghz I sit on top of Tello and use goggles to fly around, not quiet 100% used to flying full fpv yet especially with the wind . Might post a video of some of the flying I did today, nothing special like I said just starting to get used to it.
Has anyone else tried this yet.

Reactions: akward59

Abc74sp

Reaction score
But isn't using the tello camera and the TeloFPV software simpler? I didn't understand the need to use an external camera.

Abc74sp

Reaction score
Watch this video of a friend who can reach a distance of 2500 meters with Tello. Notice his waist where there is an aluminum dish to increase the signal from the repeater even more.

The_5treet

Reaction score
But isn't using the tello camera and the TeloFPV software simpler? I didn't understand the need to use an external camera.
It's feels like a more emersive experience of flying to use goggles than looking down on to a phone screen that your holding.

Graham0921

Reaction score
Watch this video of a friend who can reach a distance of 2500 meters with Tello. Notice his waist where there is an aluminum dish to increase the signal from the repeater even more.

Thats pretty awesome, but I can't imagine me carrying around a dish :)

Abc74sp

Reaction score
Understand. But I put the phone on a google cardboard and have a similar experience.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cui