Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Found a DJI Spark used for $150... Should I sell my Tello and get it?

1Joey23

Reaction score
I was looking on craigslist for drones and I found a DJI Spark for $150 dollars. It comes with only the drone and the foam case it came in. I wanted to see more opinions than just mine so I want to see if you guys think it would be worth it.

Reactions: clackey
If it's in good condition and you need to sell one to get the other, I don't see why not. For $150 it's a great price. I would keep both. You can fool around with your Tello indoors, for those rainy or really hot days you don't want to go outside.

True... But honestly I would keep the Tello if I could but if I can get something better for the same price, I would rather do that. Maybe I could sell the Tello then buy the Spark and if I really want to, buy another Tello Later :unsure:

I thought you said $150--why the increase? Get yourself an extra battery (or two) it'll be worth it.

Reactions: 1Joey23
What happened was the seller told me he was going to reprice it to $250 because there was a lot of interest in it. Then, he felt bad since he jumped the price on me, and he offered me $200 for it. I managed to talk him down to $175 and that's how I got it at $175.

Not anymore because I had to return it to the store to have enough money for the spark, which I got for $175 dollars and it works well!

What happened was the seller told me he was going to reprice it to $250 because there was a lot of interest in it. Then, he felt bad since he jumped the price on me, and he offered me $200 for it. I managed to talk him down to $175 and that's how I got it at $175.
That’s a deal!

You didn't mention a controller for the Spark. You will need one to get the potential out of what the Spark can do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv