Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Fpv app for iPhone ???

Maybe you can put this info in the final version in a splash screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I will fix the toggles.

I thinkI need to do some distance calculation for the final version, and the app should refuse to do a followme if too close.

Hi. I am New to tello but also want to try out FPV flying. Any chance you will also port the tello fpv app to ios? From what I understand it not only offers advanced features for VR goggles but also lets you adjust flying angle and max height... Thanks

yea, its getting colder. Summer is gone. So I am back at the computer at least part time (a few other things to finish at the same time).
If Apple does not play the same funny tricks on me the app should be out by Xmas. At least thats the plan ...

Reactions: BillS
Hi.
How's it going ?
I'm looking forward to it coming out to give it to me.
Much encouragement.
A greeting.

I don't think I will make it for Xmas. It'll be January for sure.
Still struggling with a few things (plus it's far from complete) and once that is done I'll have to take up the fight with the Apple Review Team to get it into app store (for TelloMe this took over 6 weeks because they insisted I was infringing Ryze's IP rights)

But I just released a new version of TelloMe, which fixes a few things, finally the video file problem is fixed (one could not jump back and forth in the video without getting pixel garbage).

I don't think I will make it for Xmas. It'll be January for sure.
Still struggling with a few things (plus it's far from complete) and once that is done I'll have to take up the fight with the Apple Review Team to get it into app store (for TelloMe this took over 6 weeks because they insisted I was infringing Ryze's IP rights)

But I just released a new version of TelloMe, which fixes a few things, finally the video file problem is fixed (one could not jump back and forth in the video without getting pixel garbage).
Is the beta for FPV still available or better to just wait for release?

There has never been a beta test for TelloFpv iOS (only for TelloMe).

I will try to get a preliminary approval from Apple before Xmas for the first release, which will also go into beta testing.

Reactions: antobraf
I am stunned... It took apple 18hrs to approve the app....

The beta test will commence right after Xmas, as soon as they approve the next beta version (28th or 29th I guess).

Anyone interested? Please send me your apple email by PM. To join the beta test you need to know "Apple Testflight". If you don't know it you can't participate.

I am stunned... It took apple 18hrs to approve the app....

The beta test will commence right after Xmas, as soon as they approve the next beta version (28th or 29th I guess).

Anyone interested? Please send me your apple email by PM. To join the beta test you need to know "Apple Testflight". If you don't know it you can't participate.
Very exciting news! thanks all your work volatello! Happy Holidays!

I too am excited to purchase the app for iOS. My questions are, is there an option for stick mode 3? Also I would love to see grid lines on the screen like the mavic mini app offers. It really helps center the drone where you want to go. Is there grid lines? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv