Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

FPV app for iPhone

threqtrporter

Reaction score
DJI/Ryze (or some other developer) needs to develop an FPV app for the Tello. Why should Android users have all the fun??? I also think it wouldn’t be that difficult to add FPV to the standard Tello app by Ryze.

What do you mean by "FPV"? The meaning of FPV is "first person view", and normally interpreted as a live video feed from the drone to the phone in this case

The stock ryze does FPV... it even does immersive FPV using VR goggles if that is what you mean.

What do you mean by "FPV"? The meaning of FPV is "first person view", and normally interpreted as a live video feed from the drone to the phone in this case

The stock ryze does FPV... it even does immersive FPV using VR goggles if that is what you mean.

I was referring to the Tello FPV app offered in the Google Store for Android; as shown on YouTube, that particular app offers a “pseudo” return home feature which is what actually interests me.

I don't think you'll have much luck asking Ryze to add such functionality to their app. They could have added RTH from the beginning.

I am currently finalizing my first IOS app. It will give some fun to IOS users that Android users don't have, so we are back to a draw. Well, at least I hope so.
After that I'll look into a rebuild of TelloFpv for IOS. But that will take time...

Reactions: Magoo582
BTW, its not a pseudo RTH, its a true RTH.
Its not some reverse-replay of control commands but Tello's VPS data (not as accurate as GPS, but OK in most case)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv