Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Galaxy S20 Ultra

Blackhawk68

Reaction score
When will the proper driver for this phone be available? I am having fun learning the Tello, but tired of video with pink and green spots and mostly black and white.

Android 10 released took Ryze almost a year. Motorola issues have never been fixed. So good luck with Ryze.

Have you tried tellofpv demo?

Hello, thank you for the suggestion. I did try the tellofpv demo and i had full color video and a great picture. Unfortunately the demo limits me to 1 short video and 1 picture in its trial version. I guess I'll have to check on the full version. Sad that Tello doesn't update the drivers for new and popular phones. Its a Galaxy .. tons of ppl have those.

The demo is just for compatibility testing only.
Ryze can't really update this as its a codec issue and it's baked into the core of one library they use for the app.
So it's tellofpv or atellopilot for those users

I wish I could say the same for TelloFPV on S20 FE. No video there either

I know there are problems with (some)s20 submodels. I think i have nailed it down to Verizon branded phones.
Can you confirm yours is a branded model?

I know there are problems with (some)s20 submodels. I think i have nailed it down to Verizon branded phones.
Can you confirm yours is a branded model?

S20 FE is factory unlocked and using T-Mobile as the carrier.

My S20FE just received the Android 11/UI3 update and now I get video with both apps

My S20FE just received the Android 11/UI3 update and now I get video with both apps
salut, je regarde pour me procurer un Tello et j'ai un S20 FE 5g sur android 10. De ce que je comprends de ton message c'est que ça ne fonctionnera pas? Et que depuis que tu as android 11 ça fonctionne bien? merci

213 / 5000

Résultats de traduction​

hi, i'm looking to get a Tello and i have an S20 FE 5g on android 10. From what I understand from your message is that it will not work? And since you got android 11 it works fine? thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv