Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

GameSir T1d and android

Hi, but that was my point all the time. I do have the T1d but the 4 D buttons do not work on flips that I assigned to them at least. My Telloapp veriosn is 1.01 P

Arrrghh. I'm sorry but we missed each others point I guess.
I need to check 1.01 specifically, but I haven't received complaints. My guess is there was some problem when assigning these buttons. Just assign flips again to some other button, then assign them to the DPad buttons and try again.

If you can assign any function to these buttons they will also work inflight.

Arrrghh. I'm sorry but we missed each others point I guess.
I need to check 1.01 specifically, but I haven't received complaints. My guess is there was some problem when assigning these buttons. Just assign flips again to some other button, then assign them to the DPad buttons and try again.

If you can assign any function to these buttons they will also work inflight.
Hi,

Did that but D buttons do not seem to function at all. Flips on YBAC work properly but no task assigend to D does.

By the way: is it possible to clear the flight log? It seems to me that distances are far less in reality than log suggests...100 m in reality is shown as 300 m

Now you've got the answer straight from first hand. Nobody can answer that better than Volatello himself. :)(y)
I will use the D-buttons for the flips. For enjoying the shorties. (Not my children but my grandchildren :D)
In version 1.06 P still no D buttons operational...
Maurits

should I do that for the onscreen as well?
For onscreen you have no "D"-buttons. Tap on the three dots under the options button on the screen, and then appear the 4 buttons in the middle of your screen.
For checking purposes you can look in the properties of the controller, select the onscreen on the top of the window and look, if the flip-functions are mapped.

Reactions: campert
In version 1.06 P still no D buttons operational...
Maurits
These work for many other people so there must be something special about what you do or ho you do it. Do you know how to do a screenshot? If so please post one of the mapping here for t1d

Two things for flips:
They require a certain battery level, I think at least 50%. And no wind. If there is wind Tello refuses to do any tricks (flips, up&away, circle me, etc)

Please test the flips with the onscreen buttons (press the "..." button and they will show up in the center of the screen).
Also assign something else to the DPad buttons like "FM 360" which will just let Tello spin slowly

For onscreen you have no "D"-buttons. Tap on the three dots under the options button on the screen, and then appear the 4 buttons in the middle of your screen.
For checking purposes you can look in the properties of the controller, select the onscreen on the top of the window and look, if the flip-functions are mapped.
Thanks, i'll keep on trying,

I'll keep on trying. Maurits

These work for many other people so there must be something special about what you do or ho you do it. Do you know how to do a screenshot? If so please post one of the mapping here for t1d

Two things for flips:
They require a certain battery level, I think at least 50%. And no wind. If there is wind Tello refuses to do any tricks (flips, up&away, circle me, etc)

Please test the flips with the onscreen buttons (press the "..." button and they will show up in the center of the screen).
Also assign something else to the DPad buttons like "FM 360" which will just let Tello spin slowly

Thanks Volatello and Spok: IT WORKS (eventually despite the old stupid pilot ...).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thepresentx