Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gamesir t1d controller won't pair on Bluetooth with my Oppo F9

Gamesir t1d controller won't pair on Bluetooth with my Oppo F9
I found the t1d a bit fiddly to pair. While you think you are suppose to pair it in the normal bluetooth menu of the phone, I had to go into the tello app, select settings (cog wheel)-> bluetooth. Then press the pair button on the controller while selecting the controller in the app menu... give that a go!

Reactions: Kyle Knox
Did you see this ?

It's NOT game controller.

I found the t1d a bit fiddly to pair. While you think you are suppose to pair it in the normal bluetooth menu of the phone, I had to go into the tello app, select settings (cog wheel)-> bluetooth. Then press the pair button on the controller while selecting the controller in the app menu... give that a go!
Same it sees it but won't bind

I also had just again these frustrating controller connection issues. I tried button A und Power, dann B und Power, wieder A und Power?? Also doing the reset in the controller.
The FPVTello app did find a T1d 27f8 controller but nothing further worked.
At the end what seemed to might have made a difference was pushing the delete button for the found controller but then by the confirmation not pressing "yes".
I canceled at this stage and suddenly the controller connected. Please try and report if this made the trick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv