Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

GameSir T1d - functions not working for me

Storyline

Reaction score
According to the controller schematic on the app you should be able to flip the aircraft using L2 and the direction pad. This does not work for me.

Anyone get it to work and if so, how ?

Fortunately Take off and Land R2 + Y both work :)
Also, take photo and start and stop video work.

Also, has anyone found a way to do hand landing ?

I hope that some of the other flight modes will be transferred onto the controller - such as 360, Circle & Up & Away. There are enough Soft buttons on it. Actually, I did not look but maybe they are still on the phone screen doh !

Hi, My L2/direction pad worked for flips out of the box, unless the battery is below 50%, in which case flip doesn't work at all. And, yes...all functions are available on the phone screen, except the "sticks". I like this thing. I'm a brand new drone pilot, and hands on is much easier to fly than the virtual sticks. I'm on a Samsung S9.

Hi, My L2/direction pad worked for flips out of the box, unless the battery is below 50%, in which case flip doesn't work at all. And, yes...all functions are available on the phone screen, except the "sticks". I like this thing. I'm a brand new drone pilot, and hands on is much easier to fly than the virtual sticks. I'm on a Samsung S9.
My battery must have been too low as the flips work now - have to show off to my wife tonight and pretend I am flying them ;)

Also hand landing is still obvioulsy on the phone - dont know why I thought yesterday I had to use the controller for everything !

Lastly, as others have said, using the controller totally transforms the Tello from a toy into an aircraft. Essential IMO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alqar