Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gamesir t1D on Samsung S5 pairing?

Yes, DO NOT pair it to your phone. If it is paired...un-pair it and just connect using the app. Sometimes it takes a few tries to connect.

Know the theory but, can't get it to happen. in 20 tries I have once seen the T1D connect message on the tello app but the controller did nothing then the app turns off because of too long sitting. I thought it might be the tello apps permission for bluetooth access but I can't seem to find anyway of turning it on (or off)?

Yep locations were on. However, I have overcome the problem with a write up on the Dji forum(forum.dji.com/thread-157861-1-1.html) didn't work initally with tello app but when I followed that with the TelloFPV app it worked, subsequently worked with the Tello app on the Android. I think it's a matter of timing each step. With an iphone I got it working in a similar fashion but the next time I went to use it it failed to find the gamesir, can't see why yet.

Reactions: SquareRoot
Yep locations were on. However, I have overcome the problem with a write up on the Dji forum(forum.dji.com/thread-157861-1-1.html) didn't work initally with tello app but when I followed that with the TelloFPV app it worked, subsequently worked with the Tello app on the Android. I think it's a matter of timing each step. With an iphone I got it working in a similar fashion but the next time I went to use it it failed to find the gamesir, can't see why yet.
Glad to hear you got it working! Also glad you are using TelloFPV! :)

Hello, first off, thanks a lot for this:

It worked for me as well on two different devices (Lenovo Yoga tablet and a Samsung J5), however, is it not possible to generally connect the controller and use it for other applications, i.e. games as well..? Or is the controller generally not meant to be used as, well, a general controller..?

Here is an additional "fun fact": Before I found this hack, I downloaded the T1d Upgrade Tool (which I did not find in the playstore, though, but only on a site that let me download the apk directly), it's all Chinese, but I followed a video (this one:
), and to my suprise and utter incomprehension, that app registered the inputs coming from the controller, though in the bluetooth menu it always said it could not communicate (Samsung) or that passwort/pin are wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv