Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

gamevice for ipad wow!

grueDrone

Reaction score
i just hooked up my gamevice conttoller for the tello and wow it works great! ots on the expensve side but for me soooo glad i got it. plugs into the lightning port and thats it, no app required, just launch the tello app and go!

control response is immediate and sensative. i was able to spin around my living room no problem and this is only the third time i have flown it. i was able to easily fly it tp within 3ft of me, hold out my hand and hit the ground landing button and it dropped right into my hand.

i just hooked up my gamevice conttoller for the tello and wow it works great! ots on the expensve side but for me soooo glad i got it. plugs into the lightning port and thats it, no app required, just launch the tello app and go!

control response is immediate and sensative. i was able to spin around my living room no problem and this is only the third time i have flown it. i was able to easily fly it tp within 3ft of me, hold out my hand and hit the ground landing button and it dropped right into my hand.

Technical details please? Model number/manufacturer of controller, model number/manfucturer of phone? I’ve been trying to go otg and I find it difficult to purchase proper parts, apps etc online.

THX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843