Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Getting photos from drone

lsbarnes

Reaction score
how do you get photos off the drone onto a computer? I was using my iPhone to fly the drone. I can see the pictures when I have the Tello app open. I clicked them and hit save. They are not in my phone's photos folder.

I found the bit about having to use the Tello app to give permission to save your photos to the phone in another one of the threads--I guess that is the right word. So my pictures showed up in my photos on my phone. Great, I thought. Then when I tried to upload them to my MAC with Photos it seemed that the MAC didn't "see" them in the phone. I used Air Drop-a first for me-and send them to my MAC. Moved them out of the download folder into a proper folder and tried to open them with Photoshop-click.open with Photoshop. They don't open. They say .jpeg. I used Open on Photoshop and had to click through all the folders Desktop>CFBG>CFBG 2020>June 2020>Drone to the individual images and then they opened. Even after I resized and renamed them they still don't open in the normal way.

I found the bit about having to use the Tello app to give permission to save your photos to the phone in another one of the threads--I guess that is the right word. So my pictures showed up in my photos on my phone. Great, I thought. Then when I tried to upload them to my MAC with Photos it seemed that the MAC didn't "see" them in the phone. I used Air Drop-a first for me-and send them to my MAC. Moved them out of the download folder into a proper folder and tried to open them with Photoshop-click.open with Photoshop. They don't open. They say .jpeg. I used Open on Photoshop and had to click through all the folders Desktop>CFBG>CFBG 2020>June 2020>Drone to the individual images and then they opened. Even after I resized and renamed them they still don't open in the normal way.
Evidently it was my computer or Photoshop in a snit. I turned the computer off and went to sleep. This afternoon the pictures open fine. Sorry for taking up time and space.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv