Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Greetings From Indonesia!

AscaLum

Reaction score
Hello, Tello pilots from all over the world! ;)

My name is AscaLum, I'm from Indonesia. I'm a full-time medical doctor, and a new aerial videography enthusiast. I've using Tello for a couple weeks, It's my first drone. So far so good, not even a single problem. But, the 1100 mAh battery seems to fast to run out. :p

I'm using Tello controlled by an iPhone 6 plus a Mi Wifi extender 2. For editing, mostly using Adobe Premiere Pro for the Warp Stabilizer and simple Color Grading.

Anyway, i have one questions. Do we need to set the photo quality to "high" everytime we start Tello? Or is it only me that set it everytime i use my Tello? Because in a few occasion, i have to open settings and set it manually despite i've already set it like 10 minutes ago.

Once again, I hope this forum will grow bigger and everybody can share their best experience with Tello here. (y)
031.JPG

Mattgawn85

Reaction score
It seems to default back to normal quality. Very irritating. I'm also a doctor (general practitioner) in Scotland. This is my 3rd drone, had a phantom 3 then a spark that a lost in a tree. The drone restrictions however are meaning smaller is definitely going to be safer here for not getting in trouble for taking photos. Only had mine a week but seem it has some possibilities!

Matt

Reactions: AscaLum

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our newest forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbobb