Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Greetings from Romania

radugsix

Reaction score
Website
radugoada.blogspot.ro
Hi drone pilots and Tello lovers,
I've been looking for a small drone that can serve my needs for having fun, flying around and learn how to fly/program a drone. Of course my best choice was: Tello - Small, versatile, performance on this price range was way beyond my expectations. I've chosen Tello not because I am limited by budget, but I didn't want a very expensive drone(mavic pro, inspire one etc) if I don't use it in a professional way and make money with it. So this small drone is very fun to fly with and does a pretty cool job under 99$. Of course you cannot compare it with the bigger ones, but I don't see why buy a bigger one if you don't edit photos/videos and work professional with them, etc :)
Next step after buying my first Tello was upgrading to a separate fly controller, a bag and spare batteries, oh and a Wifi range extender which I think it's the best option if you want to get rid of the video choppiness due to lack of wifi signal. This increases the range(100-150m) and the video feed. Delighted to see you all on this forum!
- Radu

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Reactions: radugsix

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipp.weisser@ksehingen