Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Australia - Autonomous Tello Project checking in!

nodecaf

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Been playing around with the tello for a month and glad to see there are so many people in love with this thing!

I did wake up one morning though, and asked myself, what if I just strapped a small computer to the Tello? Trying to document a small hobby project in the development section where I want to attach a small $9 computer to the Tello and enhance it with GPS to make it autonomous!
If you are interested, I'll try to keep the thread updated!

Fly Safe - NoDeCaf

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Reactions: nodecaf
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Been playing around with the tello for a month and glad to see there are so many people in love with this thing!

I did wake up one morning though, and asked myself, what if I just strapped a small computer to the Tello? Trying to document a small hobby project in the development section where I want to attach a small $9 computer to the Tello and enhance it with GPS to make it autonomous!
View attachment 3844

Fly Safe - NoDeCaf
Absolutely intrigued. Just purchased a Tello and am very impressed how capable it is for being so small and down right stealthy:) Anything that can enhance it’s already impressive capabilities would be exciting!

View attachment 3844

Fly Safe - NoDeCaf
Great idea! maybe also add in another feature; memory card on board ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipp.weisser@ksehingen