Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Belfast

Hillstreeter

Reaction score
First time flyer here. Have owned my Tello since September but only recently started posting videos with it. I find video quality is fine for me for messing about on holidays.
It’s a perfect little travel drone, it’s been to Tenerife and Crete in my hand luggage and security never took it out of the bag to look at it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi, how was in Tenerife with the little Tello? I'm going there next week, and purchased my Tello to make videos there, but I am a little skeptical cause of the winds. Also got me a xiaomi repeater, very good signal with it. How are the laws in Tenerife? Did you have to hide from the rangers to fly it in national parks? Care to share some pictures you took there?

Hi, how was in Tenerife with the little Tello? I'm going there next week, and purchased my Tello to make videos there, but I am a little skeptical cause of the winds. Also got me a xiaomi repeater, very good signal with it. How are the laws in Tenerife? Did you have to hide from the rangers to fly it in national parks? Care to share some pictures you took there?
In the end I didn’t fly it for it was too windy and as you said illegal to fly in Teide national park. Flew it around the hotel room and in the forest on the way up to Teide. Didn’t keep any of the footage or pictures from that trip

Last edited:
First time flyer here. Have owned my Tello since September but only recently started posting videos with it. I find video quality is fine for me for messing about on holidays.
It’s a perfect little travel drone, it’s been to Tenerife and Crete in my hand luggage and security never took it out of the bag to look at it.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Noob from Belfast here too! Been working at Mount Stewart this week and asked about flying my Tello there but the answer was no. It’s a blanket National Trust ban

Noob from Belfast here too! Been working at Mount Stewart this week and asked about flying my Tello there but the answer was no. It’s a blanket National Trust ban
I’m careful about where I fly at home. It’s a perfect size and quiet enough for discrete stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode