Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello From New York

STEM2018

Reaction score
Hello - I am a recent owner of the Tello and am using it as a tool to engage my students (STEM). We just began programming with Scratch.

Please share and helpful information!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Welcome to our newest forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Thank you, I am just wondering, is there any type of software that can be added to the tello drone (or to be released in the near future). I would like to track and gather flight information (time of flight, distance, altitude, etc.).

Also, any ways to manually in-put the functions into Scratch? Our school district uses chromebooks, I am trying to connect the tello to Scratch (Web Version) from the chromebook.

Thank you very much! I look forward to sharing some great content with the community.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thank you, I am just wondering, is there any type of software that can be added to the tello drone (or to be released in the near future). I would like to track and gather flight information (time of flight, distance, altitude, etc.).

Also, any ways to manually in-put the functions into Scratch? Our school district uses chromebooks, I am trying to connect the tello to Scratch (Web Version) from the chromebook.

Thank you very much! I look forward to sharing some great content with the community.
Tello only works with the Scratch offline editor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode