Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Here to build some autopilots (Looking for testers and PID tuners)

VR_Dev

Reaction score
Hey, just picked up my tello and I'm pretty much in love with it. I have been waiting for years for a cheap quad with sensors and an api. I have been building autopilots for years in kerbal space program, and would like to see how much I could transfer to a real life aircraft.

Right now I am piloting my tello via Unity with a thrustmaster flightstick, which is a blast. Hopefully soon I can have some cool stuff to show. I have a loft apartment that is an excellent testbed for some autonomous flying.

Edit :

Looking for anyone willing to test an autopilot, preferably someone with PID tuning experience.
Unity Controller for Tello (Autopilot 2.0)

Last edited:
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Tello Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Hey, just picked up my tello and I'm pretty much in love with it. I have been waiting for years for a cheap quad with sensors and an api. I have been building autopilots for years in kerbal space program, and would like to see how much I could transfer to a real life aircraft.

Right now I am piloting my tello via Unity with a thrustmaster flightstick, which is a blast. Hopefully soon I can have some cool stuff to show. I have a pretty great loft apartment that is an excellent testbed for some autonomous flying.

Awesome stuff, be really interested to know how you linked it up with unity as I’m pretty handy programmer myself.

Reactions: VR_Dev
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv