Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hey Gents and Lasses, I’m now a commercial pilot!

No website yet, any recommendations for building/hosting?
I have to do the same thing Carl. Now that I'm retired I plan on doing real estate photography and what ever other projects that come along. I live in a rural area filled with farms and I've had a few asking me about crop surveying. I'm working on putting a portfolio together and then I'll just pay someone to create a website for me.

Reactions: MNNJR69
No website yet, any recommendations for building/hosting?
Hey Carl, I run a website biz for non-techy artists and companies. The philosophy is for us to take care of all the tech infrastructures and designs, then the non-techy client can just edit with drag&drop&type interface. Since you're also a tello pilot, if you dont need fancy stuffs, can get you something like a "respectable hobby" discount!

Reactions: Terry
I have to do the same thing Carl. Now that I'm retired I plan on doing real estate photography and what ever other projects that come along. I live in a rural area filled with farms and I've had a few asking me about crop surveying. I'm working on putting a portfolio together and then I'll just pay someone to create a website for me.
Just saw that you might be doing something similar, if you or other pilots are interested, feel free to let me know too!

Reactions: Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv