Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hi from Ireland

Catch21

Reaction score
Haven't taken the plunge (?) yet, but between now and end of year looking to pick up a Tello. A couple of Qs if anyone has a minute or two and thanks:

1) Which to go for, pick up a Tello now or wait for the Tello EDU or Tello Mark II hinted at here?
2) Looking around, I can't find anywhere that lists out the exact differences between plain Tello and EDU versions (educational materials aside), does anyone know or have a link they could share?
3) And if there's no difference in machine specs between the Tello and Tello EDU packages, is it worth just buying the Tello and adding on anything extra as it becomes available (might be cheaper separately too)?

Best kit suggestions would be appreciated too, I'm thinking of a number of items as outlined here, but am wondering whether to go with a Gamevice (can be used with other games, I've a Samsung Galaxy S7) or a GameSir G3s Wireless Gaming Controller (the Smartphone Thumbsticks don't look too handy).

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to this great forum! The Tello was my first entry into drone flying and it's fantastic. I've learned everything I know because of this site! Already cant wait to upgrade to a higher level DJI. Believe me search this forum and all of your questions will be answered. Buy the Tello, its a small price to pay for all of the fun you will have!
Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv