Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hi from the UK

Garetht

Reaction score
Just purchased my first drone. Waiting for it to be delivered (y)

Thought for a little cheap drone there wouldn't be much information on it but then found this place. Awesome work on the forum and hope I can be a contributing member once I have earnt my wings lol

Cheers

Gareth

Welcome to our newest forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy.
0rojyyg-png.707

Just purchased my first drone. Waiting for it to be delivered (y)

Thought for a little cheap drone there wouldn't be much information on it but then found this place. Awesome work on the forum and hope I can be a contributing member once I have earnt my wings lol

Cheers

Gareth
My Tello was delivered to my work place today at 20:45hrs, so i will pick it up Tomorrow...cannot wait to charge and fly it..

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the TelloPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

Last edited:
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the ParrotPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Parrot quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

Thanks for the welcome, but thought this was the Tello pilots forum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv