Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hi from Tucumán (Argentina)

spky

Reaction score
Hello from Argentina! First of all, excuse my English that is not quite good, but I will try.

Yesterday night I received my Tello, I have barely had time to charge the battery, connect it to my cell phone (Moto G4 Plus), take off, turn, record video, take a couple of photos, land. Everything seems to work correctly. I hope that today I can test it better!

It's my first drone, so it's all new to me but I've been watching many YouTube videos and I'm amazed at the things that it can do.

Reactions: Fuga81 and dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Reactions: spky
Hello from Argentina! First of all, excuse my English that is not quite good, but I will try.

Yesterday night I received my Tello, I have barely had time to charge the battery, connect it to my cell phone (Moto G4 Plus), take off, turn, record video, take a couple of photos, land. Everything seems to work correctly. I hope that today I can test it better!

It's my first drone, so it's all new to me but I've been watching many YouTube videos and I'm amazed at the things that it can do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv