Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hi, I'm a 72 year old from Durham in the North East of England.

Iminit2Deep

Reaction score
My first love is my MP, but the weather here in the UK isn't too good most of the time so I decided to acquire an Tello for indoor use. As I just found this section here in DJI drones web site as I frequent the Mavic Pro page regularly I can't wait to browse through it all before my Tello arrives.
I have just the one question for now, and that is, what controller would you recommend I use if any?
Deep

Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

My first love is my MP, but the weather here in the UK isn't too good most of the time so I decided to acquire an Tello for indoor use. As I just found this section here in DJI drones web site as I frequent the Mavic Pro page regularly I can't wait to browse through it all before my Tello arrives.
I have just the one question for now, and that is, what controller would you recommend I use if any?
Deep
Hi Deep. I'm a 67-year-old living in the SE of England, also with a Mavic Pro and a Tello for those rainy days (not that we've had many of those of late!). Welcome. Hop[e you're enjoying your drone flying as much as I am.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv