Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

How does the charging hub (3 batteries) works?

Gadicarv

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i'm new in this about the drones, because i never had one before, and i found the Tello as a good option, i bought the boost combo with the charging hub, i use it normally, but the thing is that i dont know what is the meaning of the lights, and if all the batteries charge at the same time and other useful information.

It is all in the booklet that came with the charger.
Batteries charge one at a time.
Yellow is standby/charging
Green is charged

I prefer my aftermarket 4 battery quick charger over my Original 3 bay. I can charge 4 batteries in under an hour.

The charging hub only charges 1 at once, but cleverly it charges the battery that needs the least time so that you’re in the air quicker.

The boost charging hub is really good, and because it’s the original it fits in most Tello cases if you get one.

I have the Boost charger also and it is really good and very quick! When I put three batteries in, it starts charging the least discharged battery first with a bright green blinking color. The color indicators are as follows:

Blinking bright green = charging
Solid bright green = charged
Solid pale green = not yet charged

crxess, at least in my fully sealed Boost package there was no "booklet" or instructions at all regarding the battery charger.

Reactions: TelloCarl
I have the Boost charger also and it is really good and very quick! When I put three batteries in, it starts charging the least discharged battery first with a bright green blinking color. The color indicators are as follows:

crxess, at least in my fully sealed Boost package there was no "booklet" or instructions at all regarding the battery charger.
Thanks for the information about lights, i didn't knew about that

Yes, that is true, mine didn't came with a booklet too

I got my first Tello yesterday. When I use the charging hub (connected to a 2A mobile charger) it keeps flashing green (for hours) but never changes to solid green. Tested with all three batteries together, 2 stay in standby. Charging directly in the drone works.
Anyone else has this problem?

I got my first Tello yesterday. When I use the charging hub (connected to a 2A mobile charger) it keeps flashing green (for hours) but never changes to solid green. Tested with all three batteries together, 2 stay in standby. Charging directly in the drone works.
Anyone else has this problem?
Which cable are you using?

Inviato dal mio Note20 Ultra 5G utilizzando Tapatalk

update (solved):both standard USB and the short one that was included.
It works with the short one.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv