Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Is GamesirT1D OTG capable

I turn BT OFF it still works fine. Only with TelloFPV. Other apps it must be on. Maybe something in the app or issue with my phone. I don't know but I actually like this. one less thing I have to check during start-up.;)
Do u mean BLE off? It is a separate switch

"Nearby devices" is OFF, NFC is OFF, BT is OFF. Still works.
May I propose on more test then? When you fly with the contorller cabled. Unplug the cable and see if it works immediately. Better yet. Push and hold the stick to make it rotate in place and then unplug the cable while holding the sitck, see if the rotation stops.

May I propose on more test then? When you fly with the contorller cabled. Unplug the cable and see if it works immediately. Better yet. Push and hold the stick to make it rotate in place and then unplug the cable while holding the sitck, see if the rotation stops.
I use a Gamsir T1d controller. There is no cable as the T1d controller is not OTG compatible.

That is my theory. It must happen in the background as all the "switches" remain in off position. As I said I actually like it this way. ;) Thanks for your help!

Reactions: Guorium
I was not able to get OTG to work with my T1d remote. I solved the problem by getting a T1 remote and now using the T1 with the aTelloPilot app. Works great almost no video lag.
I'm a new Tello owner, shopping for the best controller for me. I know literally nothing about game controllers.

I've read all the threads I could find on controllers, and have decided the T1d is out... not tolerating any lag or video interference.

Isn't the T1s more versatile than the T1?... as far as being able to connect to more different devices? I'm looking at maybe using it with various Android devices, Windows PCs, and a smart TV.

From my reading of the specs the T1s can connect wired or with Bluetooth same as the T1, plus has a 2.4G wireless dongle?

For the Tello, I already have an OTG cable, a short USB cable, and aTelloPilot app.

TIA

T1 vs. T1S Is the 2.4 plug, otherwise, they are the same exact controller.

So, here's my setup.
-Using the TelloFPV
-Ironmam model
-WI-FI Ext.
-Gamesir T1
-OTG Micro C to Mirco USB
-Power supply

Can I get the ORC to work w/Wi-Fi off or on and Should I use any other apps for the TELLO?

Any successful operation of this and if so please give specifics.

Thanks!?

The T1d is NOT OTG compatible. You do not need the BT to be turned on for Tello FPV to work with the T1d (on my Note 3 anyway). I thought this was strange also but it works. One thing I did figure out is if your video feed goes to crap while flying, press the "pair" button on the controller. The T1d will disconnect, the video will recover, and the controller will reconnect automatically. All this in a matter of 3-4 seconds thanks to Tello FPV app.

Attachments

• 20191124_124032.jpg
    20191124_124032.jpg
    864.6 KB · Views: 6
So, here's my setup.
-Using the TelloFPV
-Ironmam model
-WI-FI Ext.
-Gamesir T1
-OTG Micro C to Mirco USB
-Power supply

Can I get the ORC to work w/Wi-Fi off or on and Should I use any other apps for the TELLO?

Any successful operation of this and if so please give specifics.

Thanks!?
OTG. sorry typo

Do you have any significant lag when flying without a controller using onscreen joysticks (and BT off)?

TelloFpv does not change / activate BT .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clubfooted