Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Is this wave thing in my video the so called jello effect? How can I get rid of it?

eliminate any source of vibration: prop guards / worn props / cheap props / bent motor shafts

maybe try a ND filter

Hy @volate!lo please tell me how can I verify bent motor shafts. Thanks.
Remove props and start the motors (both sticks inward & down)

look at each motor shaft from the side. You will see if its bent or not. If not bent it is just a turning straight "I shaped" shaft. If its bent it appears to have a "V shape" instead

Reactions: Bob Suval
Remove props and start the motors (both sticks inward & down)

look at each motor shaft from the side. You will see if its bent or not. If not bent it is just a turning straight "I shaped" shaft. If its bent it appears to have a "V shape" instead
Hi, today I checked the propellers and shafts. Everything normal in my eyes. I flew with and without protectors, I see that undulation that, in the first filming with the Tello, was not seen. I do not know what else to do. I'll leave it for the peace. I think the Tello is more for photos and flying close. Thanks for your advice @volate!lo. Regards.

Hola, hoy revisé las helices y los ejes. Todo normal a mis ojos. Volé con y sin protectores, veo ese ondular que, en las primeras filmaciones con el Tello no se veia. No se que mas hacer. Lo dejare por la paz. Creo que el Tello es mas para fotos y volar cerca. Saludos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843