Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Just bought a dji ryze tello and the T1S controller now its not working

Tello149

Reaction score
I just purchased this setup this week and initially had trouble connecting the two as there is limited literature with the controller...I did get it going today and flew two batteries worth and then was unable to connect it again...it pairs fine with my phone but when I open the app it is not in the list...if anyone has any insight on this please reply...or should I just ditch the t1s and get another controller or the T1d I am using and iPhone 8...everything is updated (tello, app, and phone)

Up to my knowledge and with android the only usable controller with the official app is the "d" (meas drone) version of the T1 controller. I think the Atello app work with all controllers but the "d".

Reactions: CruxMuzic
I just purchased this setup this week and initially had trouble connecting the two as there is limited literature with the controller...I did get it going today and flew two batteries worth and then was unable to connect it again...it pairs fine with my phone but when I open the app it is not in the list...if anyone has any insight on this please reply...or should I just ditch the t1s and get another controller or the T1d I am using and iPhone 8...everything is updated (tello, app, and phone)

Because of your phone I suggest that you get the Madcatz or Gamevice, or any MFI certified controller for that matter.

Reactions: CruxMuzic
Are you using OTG cable for connection? or via Bluetooth?
Both bluetooth and OTG work fine. I did notice that not all cables work though. I'm using the charging cable that came with the tello. I'm also using the Mi2 WIFI extender for the tello.

I use the same cable for the OTG between my phone and Spark controller.

This is the first time that I read that a non-T1d that works with the official app!!:eek:
It is a shame... If i had know that I had bought the S to be able to use it with Windows drone simulator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv