Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Let’s create a special forum to sell / buy the drone parts?

Thanks for the suggestion. I'd probably need more information as I'm not sure yet this needs a completely separate subforum.

If you are buying/selling a few personal tello parts then you can post them in the classifieds forum.

If we want to offer a list of sites with tello parts for sale then we could create a sticky thread with links to all the sites/parts. Or even use the wiki so all the members could work together to keep it updated.

If it is a business someone here creating and promoting then we probably need to discuss an approved vendor badge as we try and keep the commercial posts at a minimum.

Let me know how you'd see it being used.

C.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'd probably need more information as I'm not sure yet this needs a completely separate subforum.

If you are buying/selling a few personal tello parts then you can post them in the classifieds forum.

If we want to offer a list of sites with tello parts for sale then we could create a sticky thread with links to all the sites/parts. Or even use the wiki so all the members could work together to keep it updated.

If it is a business someone here creating and promoting then we probably need to discuss an approved vendor badge as we try and keep the commercial posts at a minimum.

Let me know how you'd see it being used.

C.
The main idea is to have a place where we were be able to buy and sell personal parts, because not all parts (bottom body cap for example) are present on the market.

The main idea is to have a place where we were be able to buy and sell personal parts, because not all parts (bottom body cap for example) are present on the market.

Ok. Seems like we should be doing that in the classifieds section.
Classifieds

This is how we handle it at MavicPilots, PhantomPilots, SparkPilots, InspirePilots, etc... We have lots of members in those forums selling parts from drones they've crashed, pulled from other drones, etc...

Hi,
I’m searching for parts for the Tello, but it doesn’t look like there is all needed parts on the market. I know that most of us have broken drones, so lets create a special forum where we were be able to sell and buy parts?
There's alots from online shopping out there....no for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv