Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Levee Flight

Baloo88

Reaction score

The weather out here in California has not been good for flying lately, so I have to take the opportunity when it comes. Shot a short video during my lunch break. I was using a WiFi extender, along with a Gamesir T1s controller and a OTG cable. The weather this day was overcast with some sun and with wind gusts around 12 mph. I was also using the TelloFPV app. Just FYI, the power lines were further away then how they appear in the video. I did not get close to them. The furthest distance out was 93.7 meters or approximately 307 feet out.

OTG stands for on-the-go. They allow data transfer between devices if it is supported. I use it between my phone and the Bluetooth controller instead of using Bluetooth to connect to the phone. It makes it a wired connection. Bluetooth can cause issues to WiFi. One thing to note. I discovered this only after i bought the Gamesir T1d: it does not work with an OTG cable, however the Gamesir T1s does.

Also you will need a male to male OTG cable. Make sure that it has the correct USB type for your phone.

This is the one I am using: https://www.amazon.com/CableCreatio...Gray&qid=1551367963&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

Hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843