Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Looking for a Flypad?

Old Tellar

Reaction score
I am looking for a Parrot Flypad if anyone has one for sale at a reasonable price. If not, it's on to ebay or Amazon!

An option to get a Parrot Flypad is to buy a Parrot Swing drone that comes with the Flypad. DroneNerds has it for $50. I've also seen some new ones for sale on FaceBook MarketPlace for as low of $40, just make sure it comes with the Flypad. This way you get the Flypad plus another drone, that looks like a lot of fun to fly.

I purchased the Swing + Flypad combo for just over 20€, tried it and sold the swing without Flypad the next day for 20€

An option to get a Parrot Flypad is to buy a Parrot Swing drone that comes with the Flypad. DroneNerds has it for $50. I've also seen some new ones for sale on FaceBook MarketPlace for as low of $40, just make sure it comes with the Flypad. This way you get the Flypad plus another drone, that looks like a lot of fun to fly.
Thanks for the response. I actually did exactly as you recommended and got a basically new Flypad and Swing drone for $35.00. Not as good a deal as some on here--but plenty good for me. I think I'm going to keep the Swing as my arsenal of drones is currently pretty anorexic LOL

Reactions: volate!lo and Lou M

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan