Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

LOST my DJI Tello In India

ashtonpinto9372

Reaction score
I lost my tello drone :( I was flying the drone 15m high, when suddently it went backwards without me doing anything. Then I get a message saying it lost connection to my phones wifi. The autolanding activated and I couldnt see where it was landing. The button to terminate the aulanding too didnt work. Well, I searched for days and days, but I couldnt find it. I informed all my neighbours, but no luck. I wish it had a gps. I had purchased the drone for 13000Rs, which is like 150/200usd in India. It took me a while to collect that much cash. Well, there goes my drone.
Now I am extremely sad and disappointed. My parents were like, good job, you do not have value for money. I want to raise funds lol. :(

I lost my tello drone :( I was flying the drone 15m high, when suddently it went backwards without me doing anything. Then I get a message saying it lost connection to my phones wifi. The autolanding activated and I couldnt see where it was landing. The button to terminate the aulanding too didnt work. Well, I searched for days and days, but I couldnt find it. I informed all my neighbours, but no luck. I wish it had a gps. I had purchased the drone for 13000Rs, which is like 150/200usd in India. It took me a while to collect that much cash. Well, there goes my drone.
Now I am extremely sad and disappointed. My parents were like, good job, you do not have value for money. I want to raise funds lol. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv